Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just A Blah Day

Not sure quite what to post today, but I know it's time to post something. Last post I mentioned how I've been playing around with Jane Austen screencaps and adding captions or single words to them. I mostly did this so I could use them as signatures or avatars on other sites I go to.

Here's just a sampling, I made over 25 one day when I was just playing around. If you want to have some fun, try to name the film they're from.

Photobucket
1. Tranquility

Photobucket
2. Regrets

Photobucket
3. Hope

Photobucket
4. Style

Photobucket
5. He Loves Me

Photobucket
6. Laundry

Not much going on in my world, just a lot of work lately. I have been enjoying the Emily of New Moon TV series with my sister and have also watched the film Stardust which has period dress in it. I've also just started to read Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott again with the design of getting to Rose in Bloom which is one of my absolute favorite books!

Hope you're having a lovely week...

Mood:
discontent
Discontent

3 comments:

Andrea said...

It's sort of a blah day where I am today. Raining. I enjoyed the pictures from the Jane Austen movies. My husband and I watched Charles Dickens' David Copperfield last night. We had recorded it from Masterpiece Theater. It was a great movie. Blessings and grace to you in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Andrea

Robert said...

1)Northanger Abbey (new one)
2)Miss Austen Regrets
3)Sense and Sensibility (new one)
4)Persuasion (new one)
5)Emma (G Paltrow version)
6)Sense and Sensibility (new one)

I'd like to read Eight Cousins as I enjoyed Little Women and An Old- Fashioned Girl.

Miss Laurie said...

Robert, great guessing, number 2 and number 6 aren't right though.
Number two is from the new Mansfield Park, it's a screencap of Maria Bertram.
Number 6 is from Emma Thompson's Sense & Sensibility.

I had forgotten how good Eight Cousins is, I enjoy it so much and highly recommend it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...