Thursday, July 23, 2009

Birthday Flowers

Photobucket
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalm 139:14


Photobucket
Today (July 23rd) is my birthday and I am so excited! The past couple years I celebrated Birthdays 20 and 21 while working at Christian summer camps which was a lot of fun. This year I was unable to work at camp which I really miss but the Lord has been blessing with my work and I was able to take the day off. So I'm planning on spending my birthday with family and my friend Karis going out to dinner and then to a production of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night at a lovely historic theater near by. I worked today and my co-workers were so nice stuffing me with cake and ice cream and showering me with gifts and best wishes. The Lord has really blessed me with family and friends and there are many things I have to be thankful for!

Photobucket
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. Psalm 139:17-18


Psalm 139 is one of my all time favorite Bible passages, it shows how great God is and how much thought He put into creating me. Read the chapter and be blessed my the wonderful thoughts found there.
Thanks to all of you who encourage me with your blogs and comments on my blog. May the Lord richly bless you and encourage your heart today!

Mood:
touched
Touched

2 comments:

Rose said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a good one!

Robert said...

Happy birthday!

It's nice to have your birthday off and spend it with family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...