Saturday, August 22, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request

Just a quick note to ask for prayer. My mom's mother, Joyce, was taken to the hospital Friday evening and is undergoing surgery to find the source of internal bleeding. They aren't sure if she will make it out of the surgery, she's very weak and was unconscious and barely breathing when the ambulance arrived.

My family and I are all driving the 8-12 hour trip to be with our extended family. I've had to call out of work this weekend but the Lord has already been working things out.

I would really appreciate your prayers. We're not totally sure of grandma's salvation though she has heard the gospel and claims to have accepted Christ as savior. A handful of mom's siblings and our cousins are saved so if you could also pray for our witness while we're there.

Thanks, I'll try to keep you all posted.
Laurie

1 comment:

Abigail and Lydia said...

I will defidently pray for her and your family.

~Lydia~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...