Thursday, March 11, 2010

Feelin' Feminine - Day 5

I can't believe it's already day 5! Only two more days to go!
Though we wore our skirts most of the day it took us a while to take pictures so with the sun going down it was very cold outside and tricky to take photos with out shivering! :)




Miss Bea's Skirt: Jean skirt with embroidered flower applique, thrift store find
Miss Bea's Shirt: Lime green short sleeve tee, found on sale at L.L. Bean
Miss Bea's Cape: Mauve fleece cape, gift from an elderly friend
Miss Bea's Shoes: Lime green clogs




Miss Bea's Hair: French braided pig tails





My Skirt: Ankle length jean skirt, from Sear's (this is one of my favorites, comfy and versatile)
My Blouse: Floral corduroy with pink long sleeve tee underneath, both K-Mart finds
My Shoes: Brown clogs with tassels, Walmart (these shoes are a bit old but I still love them because they are comfy, add a little height to my 5 ft 2inches, and the tassels jangle when I walk :) )



My Hair: Simple bun (I had wanted to do french braids but...it just wasn't working today! Miss Bea calls this a "Little Dorrit" style bun)


So it's off to help make dinner, and we'll see you all tomorrow.
Hoping you've had a fabulous day!

God bless,
Miss Laurie :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Pretty!! I love the hairstyles. Your
bun does look like Little Dorrit's. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...