Monday, April 5, 2010

FF Challenge - Day 2



Hello everyone! It's Day 2 of the April Feelin' Feminine Challenge. It was a true Monday, not really frustrating just sort of a blah day. After taking a walk this morning with a friend and my mom and sister I was quite worn out. I wore pants on the walk (I know, I know...) and it took me a couple hours of lounging and doing some Bible courses before I got motivated. Oh well, I told you this was going to be a more relaxed effort on my part. My outfit is pretty simple today.




Skirt: My favorite comfy jean skirt I bought at Sears a coupe years back
Shirt: I bought this cute cotton blouse at Goodwill just last week. This it the second time I've worn it and it's already a new favorite! Because it's a bit low I wear a white tank top underneath.
Shoes: Mary Jane slip-ons from Walmart, cute and comfortable can't be beat! :)




Jewelry: I bought these new at Goodwill for 98 cents! They sort of feel like they're made of porcelain and have such a pretty flower design.




Hair: Simple today. Just braided, thrown up with a few bobby pins and covered with my old leather "cover thing". I wish I knew what the technical term for these are! My hair is so thick that it doesn't hold all of my hair so I just use mine to decorate.


Now I need to get some dishes washed and help start dinner. My parents are headed off to a conference tonight so we have to eat early and then I'll have some time to spend with my siblings. Hopefully we'll be able to play some board games and maybe watch a movie.

Hope you're having a good Monday!

God Bless,
Miss Laurie :)

P.S. There is something different about me today, care to take a guess?

7 comments:

Emily said...

I love your hair, and the earrings..very cute. And your outfit is very lovely and looks so comfy! I love jean skirts!

Emily <3

Jenna said...

Your shirt is so pretty and simple...I need to find one just like it:)

Guess what! I have the same skirt, except I found mine brand new (!!!) at a thrift store...they're great, aren't they?!

Thanks for doing the challenge with me! You are beautiful and I look forward to the rest of your outfits~
~Jenna

Lindsay said...

Very pretty and feminine!!
The earrings are soo cute. :)

♥ Love,
Lindsay

Kelsianne said...

I love what you did with your hair! :)
God Bless,
Kelsey

Larry & Amanda said...

love the shirt. it is too cute. you have glasses on thats whats different :)

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love that shirt. The earrings are adorable and so is that hair cover thing (I dont know the name either)

Miss Laurie said...

Yep, glasses are what's different. I just realized today that I usually wear my contacts when I take pictures for my blog. :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words and encouragement!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...