Friday, April 2, 2010

Taking On The Challenge...Again

Photobucket

I know I just finished a challenge but I think I am going to try the Feelin' Feminine Challenge for the month of April (4th-10th). Miss Jenna at Feminine Farmgirl is hosting this month's challenge.

Why do take the challenge again?
Firstly, because it's Spring and I can start wearing shorter sleeves and brighter colors.
Secondly, because last time I did the challenge I was trying too hard. This time I want to do it mostly for myself. I probably will take photos but we'll see how many actually get posted (I think last time getting photos up was my main focus).

So, here we go. Anyone want to join me?

1 comment:

Lily said...

I am doing the challenge as well...will be fun to think of new spring outfits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...