Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wandering People

Ever have one of those days when you can think of several things you should post but you just have a hard time getting them posted? Well that's me lately. I've been trying to get my thoughts and some photos together for a review on The Voyage of the Dawn Treader but I'm having a bit of a hard time forming the words, there's also another post that I've been working on since before Christmas and it's still not done yet! This is where I'm so thankful that Blogger saves drafts for you!

Instead of doing what I should be doing I've been creating blog buttons and making videos like the one below. Since I don't have the know-how to upload period dramas I enjoy creating videos that combines music with beautiful screencaps from period dramas.

The music in this video I'm sharing with you tonight is from the new Josh Groban CD I got for Christmas. This piece is completely instrumental, was written by Josh Groban and features the man himself playing the piano along with other lovely instruments! I've just completely fallen in love with this piece and had to use it for a music video! Going with the title of the piece "The Wandering Kind (Prelude)" I've chosen screencaps from my favorite Jane Austen adaptations that feature people wandering - on horseback, across open fields, through sweet meadows, out in an open carriage, and finally couples wandering with loving bliss. I'd fairly short but sweet. Enjoy!

The Wandering Kind of People from Miss Laurie on Vimeo.



Very Truly Your's,
Miss Laurie

P.S. I'm off to try again on the review. It'll be along before too long! :)

4 comments:

cd said...

The video is exquisite. I enjoyed it, especially the music!!

Blessings,
Cecily

Charity U said...

Delightful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! It gave me an idea for a story. The greatest gift anything can give.

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

Anne-girl,
So glad you enjoyed this! I'm delighted that it inspired you! Care to tell your idea? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...