Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Header & Blog Buttons

Since I've been playing around with screencaps lately I've been making new blog headers and blog buttons. So after you finish reading this head on over and take a look at the newly updated Old-Fashioned Blog Buttons page. (I didn't need new ones but they were so much fun to make and I like to give you all options!) I'm also hoping to create a banner page to feature some of the banners I've made as well.

You'll notice that this new blog header features Meg March from Little Women 1994 and a super cute kitten!

Here's the header I had up for January-February 2011:



Oh, and I've made some signatures to use as well. I'm trying these as an experiment to see how I like them.

Hope you have a blessed Sunday!


Very Truly Your's,

6 comments:

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

I love the Pride and Prejudice buttons!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Love them all!! :)

The Editrix said...

The new header is beautiful! So adorably sweet. :-)

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, my gracious! I just stumbled across your blog, and may I just say, I'm pretty much in love with it. Your header makes me feel so joyful and happy!! Little Women is one of my very favorite movies :D I'm definitely a new follower ;D

~Lauren :)

Charity U said...

Sweet header! Now I have to go check out the buttons. :)

Charity U said...

PS. I just noticed in the post below this one (Cravats - Take 2) that Mr. Knightley is shown right by Mr. Elton, who is Edmund one version of Mansfield Park. It's funny to see them there right by each other like that, though they were in different films in that context.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...