Thursday, March 3, 2011

"I Feel Pretty"

Whether I'm feeling down or on top of the world the song "I Feel Pretty" is so much fun to sing!

Here's a video I made of Hayley Westenra singing "I Feel Pretty" from the 50th Anniversary recording of West Side Story that I mentioned below. The photos are of Hayley herself, she's a very sweet young lady and I really enjoy her voice. Being from New Zealand she is a bit of an odd choice to voice the part of Maria. I do prefer her other work, solo and especially her work with Celtic Woman. Enjoy!

Feelin' Pretty from Miss Laurie on Vimeo.




Feeling Pretty,

2 comments:

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I love Hayley Westenra!! She's one of my favorite singers. She has such a beautiful, unique voice. Great video. :)

Abigail and Lydia said...

I'm a Celtic Woman fanatic! I'm dying to go see their concert. :) I think that its interesting that she was in Celtic Woman and she's from New Zealand. I wonder if her family is Irish or something. Anyway, I like it when you post videos, there always so fun to watch. :)
Abigail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...