Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Round Three Winners!

Here are the results for Round Three of our Period Drama Film Tournament!

15 Film Contestants moved on to Round 3. Fourteen of these contestants were randomly matched up in 7 polls.  



Sense & Sensibility (1995) had immunity this round, but will be competing in the next round.

Tournament presented by Old-Fashioned Charm & Elegance of Fashion! Don't forget to visit the tournament main page, grab a tournament button and spread the news!


-Polls on Elegance of Fashion -
Winners of Polls 1-4 voted on at Elegance of Fashion


Poll 1: Jane Eyre 2006 vs. Amazing Grace (2006) 



Poll 2: Persuasion (1995) vs. The Importance of Being Earnest (2002) 


Poll 3: Pride & Prejudice (1995) vs. North and South (2005) 


Poll 4: Sense and Sensibility (2008) vs. Jane Eyre (1983)


-Polls on Old-Fashioned Charm -
Vote in Polls 5-7 on Old-Fashioned Charm



Poll 5: Miss Potter (2006) vs. Nicholas Nickleby (2002)


Poll 6: The Young Victoria (2009) vs. Persuasion 2007


Poll 7: Little Dorrit (2008) vs. Anne of Green Gables (1986) 








Thanks to everyone who voted in Round Three! 
Are you pleased with the results? Are there any of these contestants that you are sad to see go?

Round Four will be up very soon! 



1 comment:

Melody said...

Ahh! I am *so* relieved P&P made it!!

I'm sad about Persuasion...I liked it better than The Young Victoria.
I'm sad about Little Dorrit, but I voted for Anne myself so I can't complain. haha
I'm sad about Nicholas Nickleby...but I *do* like Miss Potter - that was a hard poll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...