Period Drama Quiz Questions:
Answer: Selena Suckling
2. What S is the English county that Emma Woodhouse lived in?
3. What S is the first name of Mr. Rivers in Jane Eyre?
Answer: St. John
4. What S is the name of the country vicarage Jane Austen lived in as a child?
5. What S is the surname of young Miss Harriet in Emma?
6. What S is the surname of Esther in Bleak House?
7. What S is the name of the Lone Ranger's horse?
8. What S is the name of a fictional seaside resort and the title of an unfinished Jane Austen work?
9. What S is the first name of Miss Grey, the rich lady Mr. Willoughby married in Sense and Sensibility?
10. What S in the surname of Anne in Anne of Green Gables?
Lois Johnson - 5 points
Esther Romaine - 7 points
Miss Sneyd - 8 points
The Girl with the Gold Pen - 2 points